Capture All for Mac Free Download Full Version
Capture All Need a screenshot? Fast evidence collection? Don’t hesitate, a simple global hotkey or one mouse click will capture windows Individually and Simultaneously! Of cause, your full desktop will be captured too.
Never need moving away from covered stuff and select what you focused on. It will grab every open window instantly and save them to a clearly labeled folder.
Yes, grab screenshots of All your windows Individually and Simultaneously in One Click. As you know, OS X is equipped with a screenshot function. By default, the hotkey cmd+shift+3 will take a screenshot of your entire screen.
- It takes individual screen captures of every window you have open and your desktop with the highest possible resolution
- The default global hotkey was set to “command + shift + 5”, but you can change it to pretty much anything you want
- Captures will be saved to a time-stamped folder, and the save destination can be user-defined
- Screenshot folder can be set to automatically open after capture
- Toggle-able capture sound effect
- Dock icon can be hidden
- OS10.7 – 10.8 Sandbox version. compatible with the retina display
What’s New in Version 2.10
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- MacOS X 10.15 or later
File Size: 3 MB