Caps Lock Tone for Mac Free Download Full Version 2.02 with Direct Links. It is a feature on Mac computers that plays a sound when the Caps Lock key is turned on or off. This can be a helpful feature for users who often need to enter passwords or other sensitive information that require the use of uppercase letters, as it provides an audible alert that the Caps Lock key has been pressed.
Caps Lock Tone for Mac Overview
To enable this on a Mac, you can go to System Preferences and select “Keyboard”. From there, click on the “Keyboard” tab and then check the box next to “Use keyboard navigation to move focus between controls”. Once this is enabled, you can then check the box next to “Use audio alerts for modifier keys” to turn on the Caps Lock Tone.
Once this is enabled, a chime will sound each time you press the Caps Lock key, indicating whether it has been turned on or off. This can be especially useful for users who frequently enter passwords or other sensitive information, as it can help prevent errors and ensure that the correct information is being entered.
- Tone alert for caps lock On and Off can be set separately
- The sound file can be customized, all sound format supported
- Translucent flashing interface can be chosen to display
- Interface can be dragged to anywhere convenient
- Disable the function of the Caps Lock key included
- You can simply edit and paste text on the fly with format matched at any time
File Size: 3.91 MB