CADintosh X for Mac Free Download Full Version 8.8.3 (655) with Direct Links. It is a high-performance 2D CAD program for technical drafters and designers.
CADintosh X for Mac Overview
It is a high-performance 2D CAD program for technical drafters and designers. You will benefit from professional and well-thought-out features for all your design requirements.
Support for groups and layers
- 32,000 groups
- 1,024 layers
- Simple layer management
- Import and export DXF, HPGL, IGES, and PDF
- Unicode support
- Support for symbol libraries for the import and export of symbols
- Alternative units, e.g., for inches
- Runs natively in Mac OS X
- Single window interface (quick access to all features without any additional tool windows)
- Retina display support
- Your available memory only limits the number of elements.
- Pre-settings are saved for each drawing.
- Eight pens with freely definable line widths and line colors.
- Full-line, dotted line, chain line, dotted line with two dots, a zigzag line, short dotted line
- Individual mode: line widths from 0.0 to 99.99 mm, and each element can be designated a different color and width (not compatible with HPGL)
- Functions available for lines, circles, dimensioning, hatching, X lines, etc.
Compatibility: macOS 10.9 or later
File Size: 68.35 MB