Boxy SVG for Mac Free Download Full Version 3.92 with Direct Links. It is the best editing tool for SVG files.
Boxy SVG for Mac Overview
This project aims to create the best SVG editor for non-technical users, professional designers, and developers. SVG is the standard format for storing vector graphics such as icons, banners, charts, and illustrations.
- Clean and intuitive UI heavily inspired by Inkscape, Sketch, and Adobe Illustrator
- Extensive support for on-canvas editing of object geometry, transformation, painting, and other properties
- Save to SVG and SVGZ formats, export to PNG, JPG, WebP, PDF, and HTML5
- Open Clip Art Library integration with thousands of free stock vector arts
- Google Fonts integration with hundreds of free fonts
- Configurable keyboard shortcuts for over 100 commands
- Manual guides, smart guides, and grid
- Path operations (unite, intersect, subtract, exclude, close, reverse, etc.)
- Arrangement operations (align, rotate, flip, order, group, etc.)
Compatibility: macOS 10.15.0 or later
File Size: 160.71 MB