Bootstrap Studio for Mac Free Download
Bootstrap Studio is a desktop application that helps web developers and designers create responsive websites using the Bootstrap framework. It supports a wide range of components and advanced features that make you more productive. It has a clean and intuitive interface and makes it easy for anyone to create a beautiful web page only with drag-and-drop.
- It has a beautiful and powerful interface built around the simplicity of drag and drop. It makes it the perfect tool for prototyping and designing web pages and apps.
- It knows which Bootstrap components can be nested inside of one another and gives you suggestions. It automatically generates beautiful HTML for you, which looks as if it was written by hand by an expert.
- It comes with a large number of pretty components for building responsive pages. We’ve got headers, footers, galleries, slideshows, and even essential elements like spans and divs.
- You can extract pieces of your designs as custom components and have them ready to be dropped into any design you create. You can also export these components as files and share them.
- If you need a component that doesn’t exist in our library, click the Online tab in the Component Panel. There you will find thousands of components built and shared by the community. You can also upload your own.
- They synchronize components, so changing one will automatically change the other. It is beneficial for headers and footers, which you need to update across pages.
- It has a powerful feature called “Preview.” With it, you can open your design in multiple web browsers and devices, and it will show every change you make within the app instantaneously everywhere.
What’s New in Version 6.0.3
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor