Black Out for Mac Free Download Full Version 2.2.0 with Direct Links. It lets you quickly hide sensitive parts of an image.
Black Out for Mac Overview
This can be useful when you want to post a screenshot or photo on the web that contains some information you don’t want revealed.
- Drag and drop an image onto the window
- Drag and drop an image on the Dock icon
- Click the Open button and choose an image
- Right-click an image in Finder and choose Black Out in the “Open With” menu
- Paste in an image from another app or Finder (Click “Paste” in the “Edit” menu or press Command+V)
Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later, 64-bit processor
File Size: 5.1 MB