BetterZip for Mac Free Download Full Version 5.3 with Direct Links. It is the next generation of archiving.
BetterZip for Mac Overview
It lets you quickly inspect archives without first extracting their contents.
- Extract Only Files You Need: If you only need a few files or folders from an enormous archive, you don’t have to extract the whole thing. Drag the files you need from the BetterZip window to any Finder window or the desktop
- Open Archives Without Extracting: Not only can BetterZip open archives without first extracting them, but you can also search for a file using the iTunes-like interface. BetterZip can open and extract archives with the most common formats: ZIP, SIT, TAR, XAR, XZ, GZip, BZip2, RAR, 7-Zip, CPIO, ARJ, LZH/LHA, JAR, WAR, CAB, ISO, CHM, RPM, DEB, NSIS, BIN, HQX, DMG, EPUB, and Winmail.dat
- Create Archives: Drag files and folders from your hard drives, disks, or network places into your new zip file. You must no longer copy all the files into a temporary folder first. The supported formats are ZIP, TAR, GZip, and BZip2 compressed TAR, XAR, 7-ZIP, and RAR (using the external RAR command-line tool). It also split extensive archives
- Protect Your Data: BetterZip can protect your data with a password and create AES-256 encrypted archives. Also, protect 7-zip and rar archives
- Update Archives: Add new or updated files to existing archives. Remove any file or folder from an archive, or even move files around inside the archive as if it were a standard folder
- Make Archives Compatible: Strip Mac-specific files and resource forks from archives for best compatibility with systems like Windows or Linux
Compatibility: OS X 10.13 or later
File Size: 25.16 MB