BeLight Art Text for Mac Free Download Full Version 4.2.1 with Direct Links. Art Text is a graphic design software for Mac that allows users to create text-based graphics, logos, icons, and buttons with a variety of customizable effects, including shadows, reflections, textures, and more.
BeLight Art Text for Mac Overview
It is graphic design software specifically tuned for lettering, typography, text mockups, and various artistic text effects. Supplied with a great variety of ready-to-use styles and materials, a selection of textures, icons, fonts and backgrounds, specially designed effects, and shape transformations, Art Text guarantees the striking appearance of your badges, logos, cards, flyers, and presentations.
The graphics you create in Art Text will perfectly fit various document types, such as presentations, flyers, brochures, and business cards. You can spice up photos or create captions before uploading them to Facebook.
- It is equipped with a wide selection of text styles, surface materials, and effects. Unrestricted by any presets, your creativity will take flight with easily adjustable textures, surface bump maps, environment textures, light spots and shadows, and other settings to develop new materials.
- Beautifully laid out words with coffee beans, colored balls, leaves, Lego pieces, and even clouds using the supplied collection or importing your images. Experiment with lettering designs, from highly random to structured layouts and fill sizes.
- Tweak finishes with various masks to render an aged text or a scratched look. You may also want to add a stamped effect with just one click. Easily experiment with settings, and combine masks with other effects to get a somewhat unexpected but impressive result.
- Heavily alter the font shape beyond standard typeface options. Effortlessly wear out text sides with Side Distortion, create random holes in the body with Erosion, partially dim text with Blur distortion, and more.
- Special 2D materials open the door to various visual effects, such as bumping or embossing. You may also apply a glass, plastic, or gold finish, make the surface glossy, matte, bright, or faded or give your graphic a fascinating watercolor, oil paint, or pencil drawing look. The most demanding users will find the material editor handy for creating custom surfacing materials.
Compatibility: OS X 10.14 or later
File Size: 718 MB