BatchOutput PPT for Mac Free Download Full Version
BatchOutput PPT automates printing and PDF production from Microsoft PowerPoint. Just add PowerPoint files to the BatchOutput PPT list, adjust the settings, and BatchOutput will do the rest automatically. For example, you can print dozens of PowerPoint files with just a click of a button; or leave BatchOutput to work overnight and pick up the completed job next morning.
- Print and save as PDF multiple PowerPoint documents
- Split PowerPoint documents into single page PDF files
- Assign variable file names
- Downsample images to the target resolution
- Compress images to reduce size
- Apply Quartz filters to change document colors and other attributes
- Password protect and encrypt PDF files
What’s New in Version 2.2.19
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- MacOS X 10.12 or later
File Size: 7 MB