Audiobook Builder for Mac Free Download Full Version 2.2.6 with Direct Links. It turns your MP3s, M4As, and other audio files into audiobooks.
Audiobook Builder for Mac Overview
This program makes it easy to turn your audio CDs, MP3s, M4As, and other audio files into audiobooks for your iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
Join audio, create enhanced chapter stops, adjust quality settings and let it handle the rest. You get one or a few audiobook tracks in iTunes instead of hundreds or thousands of music tracks when it finishes.
- Audio file joining
- Enhanced chapter stops: Custom artwork you specify will appear in iTunes and on iPods with a color display.
- Start with the included presets, but customize each project’s audio settings to suit your taste.
- ITunes integration: drag and drop straight from iTunes to your projects. It can also send its output directly to a special playlist in iTunes.
- Each Audiobook Builder project’s audio data is contained in the project document file, so you are free to start a project now, take a break, and return to finish your project later.
- You can even move projects between Macs if necessary.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
File Size: 59.36 MB