ApolloOne for Mac Free Download Full Version 3.0.8. It is a powerful image viewer and manager designed for seasoned amateurs and professional photographers.
ApolloOne for Mac Overview
It is a powerful image viewer and manager that can be used by both professionals and experienced amateurs. The main design goals were ease of use and speed. It uses your existing folder structure and doesn’t need to load files into a database. This makes it one of, if not the fastest, picture viewer ever made for macOS.
It lets photographers import smartly from memory cards, show camera AF points, grade and get rid of photos, manage metadata, batch rename, search and filter, and more.
- Perfect Pixel Photo (PPP) scaling engine with Lanczos filtering.
- Advanced file caching for fast photo browsing.
- Support for retina displays.
- Quick EXIF info: by simply glancing at the status bar.
- The zoom ratio and pan position are preserved when viewing photos in the list.
- Full support of the trackpad, Magic Mouse, and 3rd party mice with scroll wheels (swiping, pinch zooming, panning, rotation).
- Various color formats are supported, including sRGB, Adobe RGB, and ProPhoto RGB.
- You can drag and drop multiple files and folders into the main window and dock icon.
- Support for SRT subtitle files for video playback.
- The ability to play animated GIF files.
- Ability to remove both the RAW and JPEG files from the camera, or simply the RAW file, leaving the JPEG file alone.
- A unique HUD display
- It supports playback of videos taken with most digital cameras.
- Conversion of focal length to 35mm film. The app supports over 6,000 digital cameras.
- The UI is localized in 10 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Korean).
- Immediate viewing of all photos and videos.
- An ultra-fast camera RAW preview engine.
- Rotate, mirror, and flip photos and videos instantly.
- Fluid Swipe photo viewing mode with Trackpad and Magic Mouse support
- It is a supercharged EXIF inspector with comprehensive information.
- Powerful slideshow function with 12 GPU-accelerated transition effects and many user-configurable options. The slideshow runs on full screen or in a window.
- Using GPS coordinates embedded in JPEG, RAW, or video files, locate the actual address.
- Display camera AF points and detected faces, magnify them to check focus, and cycle through them quickly (on supported cameras).
- Tag and rate files for copy, move, / trash operations.
- Sharing with Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, etc., and AirDrop.
- User-customizable toolbar.
- The context menu for frequently accessed functions and the ability to send the photo or camera RAW file to an external editor.
- Spotlight indexes photos with address location and user selectable EXIF info for indexing. Photos can be searched quickly via Finder.
- Accurately capture video frames as JPEGs from video, including 4K video.
What’s New in Version 3.0.8
- NEW! Batch Image Resize and Format Conversion function.
- NEW! Batch Image Export.
- NEW! Crop, resize and export images in HEIC format.
- NEW! Import files from memory cards.
- NEW! Combine JPEG+RAW, Files other than RAW, RAW Only and All Files Display Modes.
- NEW! Split View for side-by-side image comparison.
- NEW! EXIF Toolbox functions: Set EXIF Digitized Date to File Creation Date and Sync XMP Sidecar File to Image.
- NEW! Browsing History for quickly switching between multiple events or projects.
- NEW! Favorite Exif Tags in the Inspector.
- NEW! Search files with any Exif Tags in the Inspector with RegEx support
- NEW! Keywords Management and Keywords Filter in the Inspector.
- NEW! Original Filename and Timeline rule for Batch Rename.
- NEW! Color temperature and tint adjustments for RAW images.
- NEW! Filters for video files, RAW files, GPS Distance Measurement, GPS Altitude Distance and inverting filter.
- NEW! GPS Display Format selections and GPS Distance Measurement functions.
- NEW! “New Folder with Selection” in the Browser’s context menu.
- Enhanced “Edit Metadata…” functionality.
- Direct file rename from the thumbnail.
- Improves file deletion functionality.
- Updates ExifTool to version 12.39.
- Enhancements and bug fixes.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later (Apple M1 compatible)
File Size: 25 MB